At New Dimensions Precision Machining, LLC, our mission is to provide our customers with the finest quality parts at a competitive price, with dependable, on-time delivery. Our company-wide goal is customer satisfaction, process management, continuous improvement, and employee involvement to ensure success for our customers and the company and we are looking for a full-time Manufacturing Supervisor to join our team and lead our crew.
This individual is responsible but not limited to; employee performances, efficiencies in shift operations, decision making, employee attendance, and other supervisory duties. The focus of the shift supervisor role is to support their fellow team members, hit performance metrics, hands-on execution of production tasks, adjust the teams to overcome any bottlenecks that may happen during the shift and contribute to the production team.
- Performance of all employees on respective shift.
- Reporting Efficiencies of production as well as addressing any root cause for inefficiencies.
- Making well-informed decisions to improve performance.
- Addressing any attendance issues with employees, and other supervisory duties.
- Drive safety for all employees. Employee safety is the number 1 priority and as such should be in the forefront of all employees’ minds. This position is set in place to ensure all operators are working in a safe manner.
- Hit performance metrics.
- Set expectations for teams and drive accountability.
- Hold daily performance meetings with multiple teams.
- Adjust the teams to overcome any bottlenecks that may happen during the shift and contribute to the production team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Strong communication skills.
- Mechanical inclination.
- English (Bilingual Preferred).
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Understanding of metrics/KPI’s/goals.
- Prior supervisor experience.
- Basic blueprint reading.
Pay is based on prior experience.