We are looking for a responsible Quality Inspector to inspect machined parts, assure they are produced according to given specifications, and accurately document inspection results. The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In-depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards are essential. The goal is to ensure that our products are made to reflect our commitment to Get Every Part Right. That way our customers will enjoy high-quality parts so that we can achieve long-term success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- First article and final inspection of CNC machined components.
- Follow inspection plan while referencing blueprints, tolerance call-outs, and specification sheets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Blueprint reading experience.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Basic gaging experience.
- Possess strong computer skills.
- Possess strong basic math skills.
- Technical/Mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of PPAP is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of ISO is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of hydraulic manifolds is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time.
Pay: $17.50 – $23.00 per hour.